Friday, October 30, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Halloween


"I got you where I want you, and now I'm going to eat you!"


Welcome to another installment of 40 Great Nail Art Ideas! Today's prompt is Halloween. I wanted to do something easy but that I hadn't seen before. Well, I think this worked. ;)

It's based on a scary story/joke I heard often as a kid:

I'm Gonna Eat You

(click title to go to source)
There were these 3 guys. They had to find a place to stay so they went to a hotel.
The first guy went up to the counter and asked the clerk if he had any rooms for the night. The clerk said we only have one room and its the attic. I'll give you a gun, a knife, or a flash light. The first guy said,"I'll take the gun." The clerk said ok and gave him the key to the attic.
The guy went up to the attic, and he heard a voice, "I've go you wher I want you now. I'm gonna eat you!" The guy got so scared that he shot himself.
The second guy went up to the clerk and said, "Do you have any rooms for the night?" The clerk said, "I only have the attic and I can give you a knife or a flashlight." The man said, "I'll take he knife." The clerk gave him the knife and the key to the attic. The man walked up to the attic, and heard a voice, "I've go you wher I want you now. I'm gonna eat you!" The man got so scared that he stabbed himself.
The third guy went to the clrk and asked if there were any rooms. The clerk said only the attic. The clerk gave the guy a flashlight. The man went up to the attic and heard a voice, "I've go you wher I want you now. I'm gonna eat you!" The man turned the flashlight on and opened the closet door and saw this little boy sitting there picking his nose, eating his boogers, and saying, "I've got you where I want you now. I'm gonna eat you!"

 Muwahahahahahaha! Yep, I really did create a booger for my blog! And by create I don't mean by my body, because I promise you it's totally fake!


See! Just a little bit of hair glue, some Color Club Tribe and True, BarryM Paprika, BarryM Cotton, and Poshe Top Coat.

Voila! Booger!


Enjoy!


Last week's Orange, Purple and Green Prompt!


Don't forget to check out the other Halloween manis!