Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents: Animals - Going to the Zoo to See Elephants!


That's right, let's leave the NCC until the last four days of the month (or almost!). Who's bright idea was.....err, never mind, I slacked. >_<
Daddy's takin' us to the zoo tomorrow
Zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow
Daddy's takin' us to the zoo tomorrow
And we can stay all day
We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo
How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too
We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo
See the elephant with the long trunk swingin'
A great big ears and a long trunk swingin'
Snuffin' up peanuts with the long trunk swingin'
And we can stay all day
We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo
How about you, you, you?
You can come too, too, too
We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo

These are my elephants! I used OPI Sparrow Me the Drama as my base. I used China Glaze Elephant Walk (but of course, right?) for the dots.

I created my elephant decals.......last week! >_<


So here they are all fresh and drying. I used NYC In a New York Minute Top Coat with acrylic paints to create my elephants. I then sealed them with the same top coat. I knew I wasn't going to be using them that night (had no idea it was going to be a week later!) I decided to add HK Girl Top Coat to make them last longer. It helped, but I think it was the HK Girl that made them really stiff, so that they can't lay flat.

Stay turned for the rest of the NCC posts this week, and if you know the song, you'll know what's coming along! (yep, more stiff animal decals! Hahahahahaha!)



Don't forget to check out the other Animal Day 1 manis!