Tuesday, January 27, 2015

To Do Today.......Tomorrow.....Someday!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/62595452/owl-to-do-list-notepad-blue-by

Oh to do lists, how do I love thee, let me count the ways:


1. I need to work on my nail posts! Also, need to add all those polishes in the black container and bowl next to it to my stash list. Bleh, I hate doing that because I also add them to a spreadsheet that has their collection, year, color, etc (ocd, whatever!)  :)


2. See! Need to plan! This is an overview of the month of January for me. (I got this awesome blog planner from Mamma's Got It Together: Printable Planners) Did I do all those prompts? Nope. All the pink prompts are for Axis of Ineptitude, the green ones are The Crumpet's Nail Tarts 52 Week Challenge (can share the prompts since they are past), dark blue is the Nail Challenge Collaborative (wallpaper!), and finally you can see The Digit-al Dozen week (thankfully over!). I'm going to try and be better next month!


3. Need to organize makeup drawer and be brutally honest about products. But look and my new palette! So excited about the Urban Decay Vice Palette Limited Edition! :)


4. New mirror, and holy cow is it ever bright! Like, I can see dark spots in my vision after! But I don't have really good lighting in my room. But, I need to make a shelf for it to sit on so it is higher, more stable, and I can put stuff under it and not waste that space! :) (plus I should add that I should be using my Wii Fit more instead of having it collect dust right there next to the mirror >_<)


5. Need to clean all my makeup brushes. Bleh! I really don't like doing this, I clean brushes all day at work and hate to do it at home but I do love the end product! :) Don't you just love my brush rolls!? They are from the etsy shop: I Love Pickles Sewing Co. The one on the left is a smaller one and only fits my eye brushes. I'm so glad I paid extra for the larger size for my owl one! :) It also looks like I need another one! >_<


6. I need to get caught up on my blog reading! Eeks! 279, well at least it's not saying 400 or more like it did the other day! Slowly, ever so slowly!


7. Yes! Something to check off my list! I washed all my work clothes (yes there are pants too, just not in the photo). Guess what color I can wear to work? :) Always on the look out for cute all black shirts!

What do you all have planned for today, or the next few days as my luck will have it. :)