Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Digit-al Dozen Does The Terrific Twos - Cotton


Today's prompt is Cotton, the traditional 2nd year anniversary gift. I was at a loss of what to create and was thinking of all things cotton and then I thought of Cotton Candy! Hee-hee! I know, I'm really pushing the boundaries of these prompts this week!


This was a really easy mani to create, and it ending up looking perfect! I used OPI Pink-a-Doodle (like 3 coats because it is sheer!) and Different Dimension Dewing it Right to create the gradient. I then added the sugary sparkly crystals of China Glaze Fairy Dust. As much as I liked it glossy, I thought it should be matte so I added Essie Matte About You.


What do you think? Matte or glossy? 

Don't forget to check out our megawatt-sized 2nd Anniversary Giveaway! 51 Prizes!

Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their cotton manis!