Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents Recreate Your First Four Nail Designs: Green


Fourth and final day of The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents Recreate Your First Four Nail Designs! And today I give you Green as I am still following my 2012 version of the 31 Day Challenge. 


I started out with one coat of Catrice King of Greens (got to love Catrice and their amazing formulas!). I did two coats of Rainbow Polish Yo-Duh. So pretty and so shimmery! I love it! But I was curious.......


Wow! Adding Essie Matte About You makes the Catrice polish look like those OPI Suedes! For the Win! I love love love this! Ready for the 2012 31 Day Challenge Green Nails?


Focus! Who knew my camera was so bad? But still do love this mani, so pretty and green! :)

Phew! I made it! Finished the theme with barely enough time! Next month I hope to be better!

Don't forget to see what the others recreated for their day 4 posts!