Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents Black & Week: Flower


This is my second post for the Black and White theme for The Nail Challenge Collaborative and today I chose to do a simple flower (loosely based on Polished Elegance's Doodle Flower, she does it way better!). I haven't done that many free-hand flowers so I am still struggling to find my own take on it, to find my own skill/talent for it.


I used one coat of Milani White on the Spot. I used black acrylic paint to create the flower, then I used Art Club's Black to create the black lines. I used Poshe top coat to seal it all in and hold the rhinestone in place. 

I really love the way this turned out! So much so that's going to be hard to take it off to create the other two manis needed for this challenge! Is it me? Or do the plain striped nails look like abstract stormtroopers? Because that's totally what I see! :)

Don't forget to check out what the others did for their day 2 posts!