Monday, December 9, 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does Red, Gold, and Green: Glitter!


Hey Owlets, guess what! I'm back! I'm hoping to get back to my regular schedule of posting soon. But this week is The Digit-al Dozen Week and I couldn't miss another one. :) And this week's theme is Red, Gold, and Green!


I decided to start the week with a simple mani. I was looking over my pinterest and saw this mani by Storm and Stars. I knew it would work with this theme!

I used Barry M Gold Foil Effects as a base for three nails and Sally Hansen Emerald City as the accent. I love the shimmer of Emerald City! I then sponged on Ho Ho Ho by Glimmer by Erica, all topped off with HK Girl Top Coat.

Simple, yet sparkly and fun!


Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their manis!

26 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous, classic holiday mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so festive!! Looking forward to you being back to regular posting. I missed your posts--hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back sweetheart!! I love this, especially the solid accent nail, it flips the look on its head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek! So cute! I love that glitter gradient!! :D So excited to see what else you've come up with for the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have some really good ones coming up for the week! :)

      Delete
  5. This is such a beautiful mani. I love the glitter gradient <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how festive that glitter is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I agree! It was hidden back in my Sally Hansen drawer for over a year! No more! It will be used! :)

      Delete
  8. I like it when people use these big glitters and they look sort of "gathered" at the base. It's almost like one of those little beads where the gems move around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That glitter is awesome!! NEED!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ho Ho Ho is such a cute glitter! I love the combination of colors and finishes you've got here - so shiny, like wrapping paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.