Sunday, December 8, 2013

The 2014 Blogger Challenge

I'm baaack! :) Tomorrow starts a week of The Digit-al Dozen! So get ready!

But today I wanted to post that this month my blog will be 2 years old! Wow. When I started this blog I didn't really have any goals in mind, just do my nails, take pictures, and post them and see if anyone likes it! Well, in the past two years I have made many wonderful friends through different nail art challenges and nail art groups. I have come farther than I ever thought. 

And I thank you all for it. I also thank you all for the love and support you have shown me this past month. I can't write how much it means to me to know that there are people out there whom I don't actually know that care about me and my little blog on the internet. Thank you all!

Going back to the goals. I plan in the next few weeks to try and make some for my blog for 2014. I have already started with one. I want more writing on my blog (not a ton, but more). Sometimes it is had to find what to say. So I have chosen, along with over 300 other bloggers to join the 2014 Blogger Challenge.

#2014BloggerChallenge was created by Gaby over at Another Girly Blog. Every 1st and 3rd week of the month, those of us in the challenge will write about different topics. Everyone who signs up will get an email of the topic. The topics are there to encourage you to write about things you may not normally write about. I think it sounds very interesting.


If you would like to get involved in the #2014BloggerChallenge all you need to do is email Gaby (anothergirlyblg@gmail.com) with your blog URL, email address, and name so that she can add you to the list of participants. But sign up does close on December 9th! So hurry and sign up!

Thank you again for all your support! I'm excited to be back! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I just sent gaby an email, hope i'm not too late :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog - you've got some great manis. I'm also taking part in the challenge and looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited for the challenge! I can't wait to meet new bloggers!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.