Monday, December 23, 2013

Neutral Mondays: Revlon Autumn Spice


Today on Neutral Monday I have a polish that I searched stores for weeks until I finally found it! This is Revlon Autumn Spice. It is part of their Parfumerie line. 

I've never had a scented polish before because a lot of times they are way too strong and perfum-y. But I heard so many good things about this one, I knew I had to try it.


This is two coats topped with HK Girl Top Coat. And yes, you can still smell the spice scent, even after a few days! I just love the color! It is gorgeous!

Funny story, while buying this polish (finally found it at Ulta!) the cashier said that this was the only good smelling one in the line. She said when they came in she sat there and smelled them all! Hahaha! 

I haven't tried any of the others. Have you? Do you like them?

7 comments:

  1. Nope it did not, you can delete the one above and this line if you want to.

    This is one awesome brown polish! Too bad about the smell, I think polish is polish, not perfume. I haven't seen these revlon lacquers in the Netherlands (sucks for me :( ). Liesl has featured some shades on her blog already and I really liked those as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scent isn't that strong really, and I have a lot a issues with strong scents.

      Delete
  2. I haven't been that impressed with the majority of the colors in this line. I keep picking this one up but never buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally have this and it's gorgeous but the smell makes me want to hurl! If you're saying the scent lasts even after a few days, I most likely will never wear it again! So sad because I do love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me the scent wasn't that strong at all. Top coat it and it's even less!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.