Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Digit-al Dozen Does Skittles Week and 33DC Day 11: 3D


Continuing with The Digit-al Dozen's Skittle Week and adding the 33DC 3D prompt I did this. I honestly don't have that many 3D items to use in my nail art. Just rhinestones. And I don't use them that often because they never stay on very long for me! :) But they sure are pretty!

I used OPI Fly, Barry M Foil Effects, Finger Paints Flip Flop Fuchsia, and Nail Savvy Chrome (each two coats). I then added a coat of HK Girl Top Coat and added the stones to the still wet top coat. I then took a brush and painted lines using the same polishes.

Fun and simple, I thought! I hope you like it!


Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their skittle manis!



Don't forget to check out the others doing the 33DC challenge!

12 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.