Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Untried Polish Challenge: Glitter AND The Digit-al Dozen Does Tape Manis


Day 2 of The Digit-al Dozen Does Tape Manis and also Glitter Day for the Untried Polish Challenge! So um yep. Today's tape mani isn't so much of a win. But! I did use two amazing untried polishes!


So, yeah, I think I found my perfect mannequin hand polish! Essence Cafe Ole. Isn't it purdy! It's got a shimmer too! And since it is an Essence polish the formula is perfect! I love it! I used HK Girl Top Coat to help with the taping.


I then used Roca Tacoma from Sonoma Nail Art's Tacoma Nail Art collection. And it is amazing! Usually I'm not a huge gold fan but this is stunning! The pinks in it really tones down the gold. Gorgeous!


And since my tape cross thingy didn't really work I had this huge empty spot. Well, I didn't participate in Bling Week for The Digit-al Dozen so I thought I would use an item I had planned on using then! This rhinestone is from my scrapbooking supplies. And it is a lot smaller when not on the nail! :) Though it was intentional, I kind of like how it ended up! :)



Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their amazing tape manis!

8 comments:

  1. I actually kinda like this combination. Maybe a wee bit messy looking, but I see some serious potential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of these polishes - SWOON!!! love the combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I believe they are the saving grace of this mani! :)

      Delete
  3. I love this combination too! Tape manis don't have to be perfect to be fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combo with that glitter on top, it's so different, not sure if I've ever seen one like this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.