Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Trend Week: Max Factor Fantasy Fire


Oh yeah! Max Factor Fantasy Fire! Do you remember when all the deals in polish groups were being made to trade or purchase this amazing polish!? This was one of the first major "it" polishes that I fell victim to that I had to have! (this is two coats)

This polish is just an amazing tiny bottle of gorgeous. It is a close match to Clarins 230, Unicorn Pee! The colors that it flashes are red, orange, bronze, and green! Sadly only red really wanted to play with the camera today. Grrrr! But I did keep staring at my nails when I had this on--it is very distracting! :)


Here is the base color that I used: Illamasqua Jo'mina, a gorgeous easy to use polish! Fantasy Fire totally makes it darker!

Do you own Fantasy Fire? Love it? Hate it?

9 comments:

  1. I own two bottles! I think that any unicorn pee-ish polish is so loved by nailpolish freaks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never got into the hype and still i've somehow ended up with two bottles of this. i keep going back and forth on giving them away or actually trying them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Try it! You could always sell it as used once! :)

      Delete
  3. Love it or hate it? How could anybody hate this? I love this polish!!! Beautiful swatch, thanks for reminding me I had this in my collection hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a mini bottle, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.