Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Trend Week: Magnetic Polish


Oh yes, remember when this was the craze? Pretty much every company made some, some were right in on the trend and others came later (Orly, looking at you). I own about 3, maybe 4 magnetic polishes. But this one, Nails Inc Trafalgar Square is by far the best.

I started with one coat of Trafalgar Square and let it fully dry without using the magnet. I applied the next coat one nail at a time using the magnet that came with the polish. This polish has the strongest magnet of all the ones that I have.

This mani was a pain to photograph. It wanted to be blurry in almost every photo. But this polish practically glowed in real life. It reminded me of black/grey tigers eye.

So, the magnetic polish trend. Yay or nay?  Do you still have a bunch, collecting dust?

5 comments:

  1. I like it! I never had magnetic polishes but I bought some budget ones a couple of weeks ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't wait to see which ones you bought!

      Delete
  2. I never got into the metallic nail polish trend (nor crackle polish for some reason... never really liked how that looked) but this metallic looks super nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.