Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Yikes! Another Haul!

So I've been bad! Yep, I've bought more polish! >_< Well, enough of this! Onto the pictures! :)


First up the Layla polishes I was telling you about! On the left we have 03 Stone and on the right (the one I went back to the store to buy and had to restrain to only one) 02 Golden Touch. These polishes are amazing!


Some holiday polishes! Orly Halo, Finger Paints Sparkle and Snowflake, and Salon Perfect Glam Glitter.


Some Indies! Glimmer by Erica Ho Ho Ho and Sonoma Nail Art Powlish (had to get this one right!?)


The backs of Glimmer by Erica Ho Ho Ho and Sonoma Nail Art Powlish.


I found these on a blog sale! The Essence Urban Message Collection! :) Wall of Fame, Nightline, Skyscraper (the reason for the purchase!), It Peace, and Street Styler. I'm so excited for these polishes!


Some amazing stamping plates from Messy Mansion. Ships from Australia but very quickly! And s/h isn't bad! :) This is A48 and MM01.


My two OttLites! Michael's had these on sale on Black Friday. The little guy was only 7.99 as opposed to 24.99! And the big guy was 19.99 as opposed to 59.99! Woot!

 

I'm hoping this means I don't just have to do my nails in the morning to get the good light! It makes it a bit stressful and then when it is cloudy...grr!  I did use these in my Layla post the other day. :) All the polish photos for this haul was taken with the big guy there. I can see that I need to use my little one as well to get rid of the shadows.

I still need practice with these but are there any pointers for those who do use them?

4 comments:

  1. I am living vicariously through others swatches since I'm not buying any polish! I love the HO HO HO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I wish I could live vicariously through others! Gosh darn polish peer pressure! :)

      Delete
  2. I have the same larger OttLite, although mine isn't as cute;) I use it every single time I do my nails, love it! It doesn't seem like it, but it's pretty durable... I've knocked it off the table quite a few times and it still works like a champ. Can't recall where I picked mine up at, but I swear I only paid 10 bucks for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.