Friday, December 28, 2012

TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indie Friday - Rainbow Polish See 3P Ohhh


Here is another awesome polish for TGIF: Thank Goodness, Indy Indie Friday! Today we have Rainbow Polish See 3P Ohhh. This gorgeous gold is hard to capture fully on camera, my camera kept wiggin' out! :) I love Geek inspired polishes! We need more! :)

 

As always: (l-r) 4 coats, 3 coats, 2 coats, and 1 coat. "This C3PO inspired polish starts with a slightly milky white base and a gold glitter dust is added along with small gold holographic glitter and larger gold squares and more". To me I see more of a golden base but that's alright because I love it and I don't really like gold! :)


Here it is over some colors, one coat of See 3P Ohh! (l-r) Essence Romeo, Zoya Sooki, China Glaze Custom Kicks, and China Glaze Trendsetter. Love it over all of them. Custom Kicks looks very Jasmine from Aladdin! :)


I had no issues with this polish. Applied lovely and evenly for me! Such a gorgeous topcoat and is even better in person because it doesn't like my camera :(

Rainbow Polish can be found and bought on her etsy page 
Rainbow Polish also has a big cartel store here
Don't forget to check out her facebook page here.
 
 
Don't forget to check out Emma's TGIF post over at Manicurity!
 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.