Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dang it! I've Been Bad...Another Haul!


Yep, I've been bad. Please Santa still bring me gifts, ok? Because I've only been bad about buying more polish! >_<

First up is Sation Stirring Silver and Sephora by OPI I'm So Sari! Bought both of these at Marshalls! Yep, you heard that right. :)

Next we have Milani White On The Spot and Layla Softouch Effects on Mudhattan (11).


Next we have some Indies. Lacquistry Winterberry and Pop Culture Polish Formerly Frosty.


The backs of Lacquistry Winterberry and Pop Culture Polish Formerly Frosty.


A few more Indies: Hit Polish Antique Rose, Patina, and Soldier Boy.


The backs of Hit Polish Antique Rose, Patina, and Soldier Boy.


What's this more Indies? This time it is Rainbow Polish Taffy and Scarab Beetle.


The backs of Rainbow Polish Taffy and Scarab Beetle.


And finally a new Vivid Lacquer plate. This is VL 006.

So excited for my new goodies! Have you been bad this month? :)

6 comments:

  1. Ive been bad too. I added about 5 polishes to my stash yesterday (fyi cvs carries a brand called Spoiled for 1.99 and they have some great colors and glitters) and I have ordered a few more. I also ordered the plate above as well as VL0004...the knit design is too cute. Im going to try and do a "no buy" January, but with all the new collections coming out I dont know how long I'll last. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your no buy! I wish I could stick with mine! >_<

      Delete
  2. I've been very good, polish wise... Clothes wise, not so much, lolol. But a girl's got to have some party dresses! ;) That's a cool looking plate! I like the dandelion, the hummingbird, and the feather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been good with clothes! I can't wait to use the plate! :)

      Delete
  3. You must have been a good girl all year for Santa to bring you so many pretties! :)

    Can't wait to see the mani's you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.