Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Challenge: Pumpkins


Today's Halloween Challenge from Crumpet's Nail Tarts is Pumpkins! Love this idea because: 1) simple and fun to create a mani with and 2) pumpkin all the things!


Or pumpkin spice all the things. Yep. I love the fall.


What? Don't believe me?


Yep. What I bought at Wal-mart. Pumpkin everything! So yummy and delicious!

Sorry, I digressed and got distracted by all the yumminess that is fall!


Here's another photo of my pumpkins. I used Klean Color Metallic Mango for the pumpkin with Klean Color Metallic Orange for the shape or veins or whatever the darker part, shape I guess! :) I used Klean Color Coffee Addict for the stem with Finger Paints It Baroque for shading. Shading! That's what it is, not shape or veins. Derp. Too much pumpkin in the system! :)


And don't forget to check out the others doing the Crumpet's Nail Tarts Halloween Challenge!

17 comments:

  1. These are too cute! I'm scared to try this. I'm sure I'd end up with orange blobs. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Don't be scared, it's super easy! If I can do it, anyone can do it! :)

      Delete
  2. They are super cute, I love them! I don't think I've ever seen anything pumpkin flavoured here, except for real pumpkins :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, it's pumpkinpalooza here! I love it even though it's kinda ridiculous! :)

      Delete
  3. Literally squealed out on the preview page. PUMPKIN ALL THE THINGS!!! This is my favorite fall manicure so far and I HAVE to duplicate it. It's shiny and pumpkin and PERFECT. *dies of fall pumpkin overhappiness*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!? Thank you so so much! I'm so glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  4. This is so cute! And I am totally on board for PUMPKIN ALL THE THINGS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the fall and this is one main reason! Pumpkin! :)

      Delete
  5. Lol! So jel over all that yummy looking pumpkin goodness! We need more pumpkin falvoured things here in the UK! Love your mani hun, they came out so lovely!

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've seen more pumpkin flavored things this year than last year. Maybe next year will be better the UK!? :)

      Delete
  6. SO CUTE! And Pumpkin jello? Whaaat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's actually pudding. I tried it last year and had to get it again! :)

      Delete
  7. You really do like your pumpkin! Adorable nails, I am so going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha! I do. It's a running joke at my house. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.