Monday, September 17, 2012

Yep, Another Haul! :)


What's this another haul post. I was suppose to be on a no buy! *hangs head in shame* But look at all the pretties I bought! :) To start out I got a few more of the Essie Mirror Metallics! This is Nothing Else Metals and Gold as Gold. And next to that? Why it's Barry M Lilac Foil that I swapped with Charlotte for an item on my blog sale! She also sent me some yummy candy and a fimo cane (stick?) of a cute butterfly! (forgot to photograph it!) I need to research more on using fimo! :)


Oooh! Nice Essence bottles and polishes! Essence Grey-t to Be Here, Date in the Moonlight, and Chic Reloaded. And what it this? A brown glitter!? Yep, Orly So Go-Diva

 

Love this polish! It is Muy Caliente by Glimmer by Erica.


Macro bottle shot of Muy Caliente. Isn't it just fabulous! Can't wait to try it! :)


So I had a gift card to Sephora and this is what I bought! Nails Inc Hampstead Gardens, a wonderful baby poop color! Love it! And Sephora+Pantone Universe Parachute Purple. This is suppose to be a dupe for RBL Scrangie!


Look at that color flash! Hopefully it's as good on the nail as it is in the bottle! :)


And this order? Well, I was wondering around my favorite shops in etsy and stumbled across this new release from Rainbow Polish. And the geek in me needed them all! Look how cute they came packaged! :) But what are they?


Star Set inspired by Star Wars!!!!! And this is the first set! She is going to release another set! :) We have (l-r) Trooper, Yo-Duh!, Artoo, and Dark Side.


Macro bottle shots of Star Set. (l-r) Trooper, Yo-Duh!, Artoo, and Dark Side. How perfect are these! I cannot wait to try them!

So have any of you been bad like me with your hauls?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't hauled that much, but I am jealous of yours!!! I can't wait for you to try out Chic Reloaded...that is one of my new fave polishes. And I nearly just died over the star wars ones, being as that is my obsession....I must have!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I've been bad. I am trying not to buy any for this month (we shall see how that goes!) And aren't those Star Wars ones amazing! Can't wait to try them!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.