Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Smallage Haulage


So I thought I would show you the two amazing polishes that I received from Hailey from my swap group. These were both on my wishlist and they are both stunning! They are from the etsy shop Sparkles by Julie.


Macro bottle shot of Water Lily. "This polish is packed with gorgeous glitters in gold, holographic, black and a little bit of blue for good measure". Isn't it just super duper purdy! Swoon!


Macro bottle shot of Coco. "A cup of hot steaming coco(a), on you nails!!". Um, yummy! Doesn't it look delicious! Gosh I love it!

Thank you so much Hailey! I love them both!

*******************************************


This is not part of my swap but I wanted to show you all my two new stamping plates that I received from ebay! Aren't they fun! Keys on one and mustachios and lips on the other! FUN!

7 comments:

  1. cute, i love those plates!

    I also love to add "age" to the end of words lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little mustaches, and those macro bottle shots are so nice. so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are stunning!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the new logo pic and LOVE smallage haulage .... i would steal that bit SHIT, when are mine EVER small ?xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.