Monday, July 23, 2012

Guest Post by Sassy Lacquer

Good Morning Owlets!

Today's guest post is from Carrie as Reflections, Sassy Nails, & Sill Diversions. She creates some gorgeous polish (Sassy Lacquer) and some awesome nail art! :)

Thank you so much Carrie! :)

Don't forget to check out her blog over after reading this post!

************************************************************

Hi there! I'm Carrie and I blog over on Reflections, Sassy Nails, & Silly Diversions! I am also the Face behind Sassy Lacquer, an Indie hand mixed nail polish line. Ever since I got into nail polish about a year ago now, I have been wanting to start my own line, and this year I did just that! I am a stay at home mom to four wonderful anxiety producing children! :)

I've decided to show you a few mani's from my vault....or memorable ones...

Bubbles

Sassy Lacquer, Read between the lines, my favorite of my line.

Sassy Lacquer, Uncle Sam, also a big favorite

My first water marble

Chick Chick

First time using a Matte top coat

A fun mani, but classy

fun, on the wild side

eeeew toes, but so neat!

More fun, but with polka dots!

I did this for my son, Hunter's, first birthday

eeewww more toes, but this combo is just so nice.

More polka dots

ugh! ewwww more toes, but santa clause style

another water marble

Can't forget my beautiful Daughter...this was for her Kindergarten Graduation, or sing along one of the two.

Lady bugs for my lady Bug.
I hope you all loved them as much as I did. Come on over and check my blog out sometime. I want to thank Kirsten for letting me post today.

<3 Carrie

1 comment:

  1. these are so cute and i LOVE that read between the lines polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.