Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nail Envy Week 7


Here is Week 7. They are strong and not peeling. I love this stuff! You can see that there is some missing from the bottle now. I use this with every mani that I plan to have on for a day or more. I don't use it for my quick swatches. But I am a believer now! I've had less breaks too! Yippee!


This is back to the first time I used Nail Envy on February 18th 2012. I've filed my nails down a few times, so judged them on the length! :) But overall they are healthier and stronger! I love Nail Envy!


(The first picture is a bit blurry because my battery on my camera is almost dead and I forgot to charge it. It takes a few hours to charge! Sorry! It's also taken and a different time of day)

1 comment:

  1. I should def. get this because mine keep peeling :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.