Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Versatile Blooger Award and One Lovely Blog Award

Wow! Two Awards! Awesome possum!

I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Dragon Lady from Dragon Lady Nails!


And I was given the One Lovely Blog Award by Ashley from Follow the Yellow Polish Road!


Thank you ladies so much! It's awesome to get awards like these because then you are aware of who else reads your blog! :) Thank you also to my readers for which there would be no reason to do this blog! :)

Alright, so here are the rules:

For the Versatile Blogger Award:
Accepting this award comes with a few rules:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
  2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture to your blog post.

One Lovely Blog Award:
  1. The rules for this one are: 
  2. Link back to the person you got it from 
  3. Tell 7 things about yourself 
  4. Give the award to 10 bloggers
Since I got two awards I'm going to combine the rules! Hopefully nothing bad happens to me! ;)

7 Random Things About Me:
  1. I am a collector of Tokidoki items
  2. I am not fond of the whole skull craze
  3. I am religious
  4. I love buying new school supplies!
  5. I have a heating blanket on my bed through out the year, and I live in Arizona, but the AC gets too cold and I don't control it! :)
  6. I love The Nightmare Before Christmas
  7. My car's name is Fergus McBeepBeep (said with a Scottish accent)
10 Blogs I nominate for BOTH awards!
  1. Ashley at Ashley is PolishAddicted
  2. Ana at FairyAna
  3. Mimi at Makeup Withdrawal
  4. Katt at Kattatonic Fierceology
  5. Jewli at Fanning the Fumes
  6. Yamii at Yamiidoesnails
  7. Rachel at Oh So Everything, How I Lived My Life Today
  8. Jenny at Ruby Red Nails
  9. Emma at Manicurity
  10. April at Munia's Nails

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.