Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spring Challenge Day 5 Spring Clean


Today's challenge is to wear a color that isn't in season. Well, I don't really listen to what's "in season". I buck all trends (ok, not all).  :) So I looked through my stash and decided on a nice autumn color. This is OPI Holiday Glow, from the Holiday 2009 collection. This polish is from my very first swap! I love this polish a lot! A gorgeous brown with a hint of red, maybe even a bit of purple? But it is so shimmery and sparkly! It has a ton of gold micro glitter with some bronze micro glitter thrown in too! This is two coats.


Here it is in direct sun. I could have probably done three coats so it was as sheer in some places (like my ring finger). Look at the sparkle and shimmer!


Shimmery! Sparkly! Goodness! Love it!

No Junk Nail
The Key to Jennasis
Nailpolish is My Crack

6 comments:

  1. i love this! im totaly into browns lately - adding this to my WL!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I never seen this colour before! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know it is an older polish from 2009, not sure how easy it is to come by now. I got it in a swap and I love it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.