Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nail Mail from Katt!


I got some more nail mail yesterday! This time from Katt over at Kattatonic Fierceology. I love it! Look at all those Kleancolor Metallics! Yippee! :) She got me Metallic White, Metallic Yellow, Metallic Mango, Metallic Green, Metallic Aqua, Metallic Sapphire, and Metallic Purple. She also got me Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuchsia, CQ Golden Green, and Nicole by OPI in Rainbow in the S-Kylie! Plus some candies (some already eaten) and a note with Hello Kitty on it (I love HK!)

I am so excited for all of these! Thank you Katt so much! And that CQ Golden Olive, one of my most favorite colors! :) Can't wait to try stamping with all of these Kleancolors! But I've heard that they stink really bad, so I opened one and smelled it........phew! They are awful! :) But if they work, then who cares if they stink! :)




2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.