Saturday, February 25, 2012

Nail Mail and Haul!


Look what I got! The plates I ordered from Amazon and are known as the Cheeky Plates. There are 26 plates with stamper and scraper for $17.99 (I have prime so shipping is free). I've heard good things about these plates and they keep selling out!

I also went to Claire's and Icing this past weekend. I bought the DL Candy Shop dupe, geniusly called Candy Shop (it's the pink one in the middle) and I got Night Sky (awesome looking holo glitter polish!). At Icing I got Lemme See Your Peacock (that's it's name I promise!). It is a teal/green/pink glitter with a clear base.


Here they are with flash to try and show you the colors more. I can't wait to try them out!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh the Icing one looks pretty! Use it first!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went to Icing's and got "After Party" I luv that glitter combo...it's got like Gold Fleck pieces of glitter along with smaller aqua, orange and blue...its so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.