Sunday, February 5, 2012

11 Questions Tag (again)



I was tagged again. And I'm going to cheat horribly! I feel really bad when I don't answer the questions (it's like a chain mail thing!) but I'm not going to tag anyone. Think of it as a way to get to know me better! :) I'm going to try and be clever but I'm sick and have a headache and it probably won't happen!

I was tagged by Nicole at The Epitome of Superficiality first I need to give you 11 random info about me:

11 Things About Me

1. I am new to nail polish and therefore don't know all the code words! :)
2. I love art history, especially the Italian Renaissance
3. My dream job is to work in a museum
4. I love Disney and Disneyland!
5. I collect Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch) memorabilia
6. I'm a sucker for necklaces and bracelets!
7. I'm 30 years old
8. I collect movies!
9. Sometimes I like to speak with different accents
10. I dance in my car while driving
11. I love Dr. Pepper

11 Questions That I Answered:

1. What makeup/beauty item can you NOT live without? eyeshadow
2. What's your number 1 polish lemming? I don't really have just one, I have a few that I really want: the rest of OPI's Suede collection, Nerd Lacquer's Serenity polishes, any A England polishes!
3. What will you give just to satisfy said lemming? pay for it (lame, I know)
4. If you had a polish company, what will you name it? GeekyOwl
5. If you had a polish created after you, or created one yourself with said company, what will it look like? Hmmm, it would be pure awesomeness!
6. How long have you been blogging for? With this blog since New Year's Eve 2011
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Scotland.
8. Based on where you live now, what are your favourite local polish brands? OPI, Orly, China Glaze
9. What do people honestly think of your constantly burgeoning polish collection? I don't know. No one has seen my collection. :)
10. Who do you think has the most amazing polish collection ever? Everyone on PAA
11. How many polishes do you think is too many? Will you ever set a limit for your collection? 1000+, under that would be my limit! :)


I'm sorry it's not very witty! :) Look for another Disney Villains post tomorrow! And on Tuesday I am going shopping big time! Have to make my purchases for the swaps I'm in on! So I will post a haul photo when I am done! Also going to buy something for a giveaway! (only need two more followers)

*******And I have a huge favor. I'm sure you've read that google is getting rid of GFC in March. March! That's soon! So if you could follow me on Bloglovin' I would appreciate it! I still want to have my giveaway but if I loose my followers right after the giveaway that's going to suck! I read all of my blogs (those who have it) on Bloglovin' and I love it! :)********** (you'll see this mentioned on my next few posts just to inform you!)

2 comments:

  1. It only affects NON BLOGGER sites-you use blogger so it doesn't affect your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.